Last Updated January 1st 2021
- California Residents. If you are a California resident, our privacy practices comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and any CCPA-specific information is identified in this Policy.
- The CCPA affords California consumers the right to obtain from us Personal Information about you that we collect, use, and disclose. To submit a request to know about the Personal Information we collect about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Privacy rights under the CCPA.
- Right to know. This allows you to request information about what Personal Information is collected, used, shared or sold.
- Right to delete. This allows you to request that we delete any Personal Information about you which we collect from you.
- Right to opt-out. This allows you to request that we stop selling your Personal Information to third parties.
- Right to non-discrimination. This affords you protection against any discrimination from us because of your decision to exercise your CCPA rights.
- If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment or a lesser degree of service from us.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Metromagik.com will not sell your Personal Information; however, California law requires that we maintain a separate webpage that allows you to opt out of the sale of your personal information, which can be accessed by clicking the link below: _https://www.metromagik.com/contact-us
- Privacy Rights under the GDPR.
- Right to be informed. You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your Personal Information.
- Right of access. This allows you receive a copy of your data and to check how your data is being processed.
- Right of rectification. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information about you within our system.
- Right to erasure (also known as right to be forgotten). This allows you to request we delete or remove your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing. This allows you to request we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object processing. This allows you to object processing of Personal Information in certain circumstances. It includes the right to stop the use of Personal Information for direct marketing.
- Data portability. This allows you to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Request not to be subject to automated decision making. This allows you to request the intervention of a human.
- Log Data. Whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. Metromagik.com collects this data using “cookies”.
- Data Collection and Process. We collect and process Personal Information when you do the following activities, including without limitation:
- Register online
- Place an order for our service
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback
- Use or view our website via browser’s “cookies”
- Cookies. Our website uses “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. “Cookies” are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. You have the option to either accept or refuse these “cookies”, and know when a “cookie” is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our “cookies”, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Service Providers. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons: To facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf; to perform Service-related services; or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
- Third Party Processors.
- The type of Third Party Processors we may share elements of your Personal Information may include the following, without limitation:
- Payment processors engaged by us to securely store or handle payments information, such as credit or debit card details;
- Providers of e-mail management;
- Providers of security and fraud prevention services;
- Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that enable us to effectively monitor and optimize the delivery of our services.
- These third parties may have access to your Personal Information to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. All third parties are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Children’s Privacy. We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.